Author Archives: lenggai823
1Pair of chicken breast[with skin on}
5 cloves garlic,pounded
1 medium onion,sliced as for sauteeing
1 teaspoon ginger, julienned
2 tablespoons sinigang [panigamg] powder
50 grams tomato sauce
1 teaspoon hot sauce
1 teaspoon iodized salt 1 chicken cube
2 tablespoons cooking oil
1 cup sili leaves
- Saute ginger, garlic, onion and chicken in cooking oil,
- Add 5 cups water,tamarind sinigang powder, salt and chicken cube.Cover. Let boil until broth is reduced to half.
- Add tomato sauce and hot sauce.
- Cover and simmer until chicken is tender.
- Turn over the chicken breasts.
- Put sili leaves on top. Cover and turn off heat.
- Serve hot with side dish of vegetable chicharron.