1 pair chicken breast[with skin on]
1 whole small sayote[peeled and cut into 4 lengthwise]
1 medium-size onion [peeled and cut for sauteeing]
7 cloves garlic[pounded]
2-inch piece ginger[peeled and julienned]
1 teaspoon ground pepper
10 pieces pepper corns
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon patis
2 cups water
1/4 cup dahong sili [pepper leaves]
2 tablespoons cooking oil
- Saute ginger, garlic and onion in cooking oil.
- Wash chicken breast and cut into 2 to make a pair.
- Saute chicken breast with ginger, onion and garlic.
- Add salt,ground pepper, pepper corns and patis. Saute again until all ingredients are well-mixed.
- Add water and cover until it boils.
- Put sayote on top. Cover and cook for 15 minutes more.
- Add dahong sili. Turn over to mix all ingredients.
- Cover. Turn off the fire.
- Serve hot.