2 cups singkamas (white turnips), julienned
1/2 cup carrot, julienned
1 cup Baguio beans cut diagonally
1 cup julienned ribs pechay wombok (Chinese cabbage)
1 small yellow camote (sweet potato), diced 1 inch cube and soaked in water
1 small bundle spring onion, cut 1 inch long
1 cup peeled shrimps
1 teaspoon ginisa mix
1 pork boullion cube
2 tablespoons cooking oil
Leaves of Chinese cabbage cut into pieces by hand
Celery leaves for garnishing
- Saute shrimps in cooking oil.
- Add ginisa mix and pork cube.
- Add Baguio beans,singkamas, carrots, ribs of Chinese cabbage,diced camote. Cover and steam.
- Remove cover and add leaves of Chinese cabbage and spring onion.
- Cover again and turn off fire.
- Turn over the veggies to mix well.
- Serve in deep bowl.
- Garnish with celery leaves.
- If desired, serve with sauce made with the juice from the sauteed veggies mixed with sugar, cornstarch, soy sauce , cooking oil stirred over low fire until cooked. Put pounded garlic on top of sauce before serving with Fresh Lumpia.